Music works wonders!

Desktop applications making your pronunciation easy to understand

ADDRESS:

Filevskii Nikolai
Emelyanova str.52-3
236034 Kaliningrad
The Russian Federation
Filevskii Nikolai, a sole proprietor (reg. number 306390629700048),
is the owner of the site and the programs available from the site.

E-MAIL:

TELEPHONE

+7 921 105 39 75

MEET OUR CITY

Kaliningrad (Russian: Калининград, German: Königsberg) is a seaport and the administrative center of Kaliningrad Oblast, the Russian exclave between Poland and Lithuania on the Baltic Sea. The territory is geographically separated from the rest of Russia. Originally named Königsberg, the Prussian and German town had been founded in 1255, and was then largely destroyed during World War II. Its ruins were occupied by the Soviet Army in 1945 and it was renamed Kaliningrad in 1946. In the meantime, the name was briefly Russified as Kyonigsberg (Кёнигсберг). The castle of Königsberg was built in 1255 by the Teutonic Knights. Königsberg became a centre of education when Albertina University was founded by Duke Albert of Prussia in 1544.

Our Kaliningrad

Notable resident — Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), philosopher

Immanuel Kant