Russian conversational phrases and
how to pronounce them
unique and effective method!
It is musical rhythm that naturally develops speech rhythm
and sentence stress.
You’ll remember words and phrases as well as
the lyrics of your favourite song!
- 480 exercises, 400 of them are exercises with music.
- 400 original musical
- 23 hours of high quality
For beginners and everyone willing to speak clearly, distinctly and confidently in any semi-formal and formal situations.
Unlike others, it's not only
information but a fantastic way to remember it.
'RUSSIAN with MUSIC' consists of
ten lessons plus the introductory lesson:
||Russian letters and sounds. The Russian
alphabet. The pronunciation of Russian sounds.
||Greetings. Introduction. Names of countries and cities.
||Greetings and farewells. Apologizing. Expressions for
||What's your job? Names of professions. Workplaces.
||The gender of nouns. Possessive pronouns (singular).
||Airport. Passport control. Places in an airport. Baggage.
||"У меня есть …". "У вас есть ...?" "Кто он?" "Чьё это?"
||Yes-No. Suggestions and invitations. Thanks and replies.
||Affirmative answers. Negative answers. Conjugations.
||Meet me at 8.00. Indication of time. Times of departure
||Word order in a sentence. Negation. Case system.
Nominative case. Adverbs of place.
||How much is this? Shopping. Things in a shop. Trying
||Case system. Accusative case. The accusative case of
pronouns. Ordinal numbers. Dates. Names of months. "Извините,
||In the office: equipment, office problems. Internet. Days
of the week. Conversational phrases.
||The past tense. The dative case of pronouns. Imperatives.
||Hotel. Check-in. Checkout. Problems in a hotel room.
Requests. Notices and warnings.
||The genitive case of nouns and pronouns. Personal pronouns
in the genitive. 'There is/are'="есть". The intonation of an
interrogative sentence. The adjective. The nominative singular and
plural. The preposition "к".
||In a restaurant. Booking a table. Ordering dishes. Paying
||The future tense (simple and compound). The construction
"должен/должен был + an infinitive". Prefixes with verbs of
- The detailed notes for every lesson will provide you with
all the necessary information on the words and phrases usage and
- The emphasis is laid on development of speaking and
pronunciation skills, listening comprehension.
- Every lesson consists of eight exercises divided into two
groups. In each group there are four exercises. The first group of
exercises is aimed to memorise the words, the other group is aimed
to memorise the sentences which include the words practised in the
first group of exercises.
- Each exercise consists of the following six types of
- Type 1: only the speaker's voice.
- Types 2 - 5: the speaker's voice to different kinds of
- Type 6: the speaker's voice to a low-volume relaxing
- The stressed syllables in the words are pronounced together
with the accented beats in the accompaniments.
- We recommend that you say the words and phrases with the
proper beat: this will help you learn them quickly and easily!
Following the speaker's way of the presentation of the words and
phrases will help you pronounce the stressed syllables together
with the accented beats in the accompaniments. In the program there
is also a signal for you to start speaking at the proper moment.
- Intuitively understandable interface.
- The accompaniments change from exercise to exercise and
from lesson to lesson.
- You can set the necessary number of repetitions of either
all the words and phrases in an exercise or only the chosen ones.
- Different dynamic background effects.
- Instead of a slider the program has tabs to easily find and
repeat playing a word or phrase.
- A user-friendly presentation of our programs in your
computer with the help of the innovative viewer.